Effective: August 1, 2020
Who we are
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring Website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Information from Other Source: We may receive information about you from other sources, such as Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts to your user profile. If you choose to link your Facebook, Instagram, and/or Google accounts to your user profile, we will receive your name, email address and profile picture associated with that account.
- Information collected from Cookies: If you leave a comment on our Site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and Website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. Moreover, if you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
You are Advice not to Upload the Media
If you upload images to the Website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the Website can download and extract any location data from images on the Website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this Site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other Website.
THE USES OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
All the information collected will be used in the following ways:
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you the newsletters, which will consist of new posts that might interest you;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Who we share your data with: The information collected might also be shared with the third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Besides that, One’s Endevaour also may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Their respective privacy policies dictate each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information. For now, these are the third parties that involved:
– Zoho Mail – As this Website used external Zoho Mail to track all the emails ‘to’ and ‘from’; hence the Zoho Mail Plugin also be used in the WordPress to configure our Zoho Mail account. It also helps to ensure that the emails are sent from your account using Zoho Mail API. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications. Please refer to Zoho Mail Usage Policy for further information.
– WordPress – By default, WordPress does not share any personal data with anyone.
The lists of the third parties for One’s Endeavour may change from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion. For clarification, One’s Endeavour will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal data collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business.
- How long we retain your data: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. It is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our Website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- What rights you have over your data: If you have an account on this Site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal information we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. It does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Where we send your data: There are no transfers of our site data outside the European Union, and the data is safeguarded to European data protection standards. It could include our web hosting, which is the Google Cloud Platform. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the Terms and Conditions that govern the use of One’s Endeavour and the agreement that operates between you and us. It sets out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of One’s Endeavour.
Your access to and use of this Website is conditioned on your acceptance of compliance with these Terms and Conditions. If you might disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, you are advised not to continue using the Website. This Terms and Conditions agreement has been created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Generator.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
One’s Endeavour has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites.
One’s Endeavour used Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights, Zoho Mail, and WordPress.org. Additionally, we are strongly advice you to read the privacy policies and terms and conditions of our third parties websites for further information.
We may terminate or suspend your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Condition. Upon termination, your right to use this Website will cease immediately.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of One’s Endeavour and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount paid by you through the Website or 100 USD if you have not purchased anything through the Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the One’s Endeavour or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Website, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Website, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if One’s Endeavour or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and also if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Website is provided to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, One’s Endeavour, on its behalf and behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Website, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, One’s Endeavour provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Website will meet your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error-free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither One’s Endeavour nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Website, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Website; or (iv) that the Website, its servers, the content, or emails sent from or on behalf of One’s Endeavour are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you. But in such a case, the exclusions and limitations outlined in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Website. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If you have any concern or dispute about the Website, you agree first to try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting us at [email protected]
For the European Union (EU) Users
If you are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident.
The United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or the United States government has designated that as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
Suppose any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid. In that case, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law. The remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not affect a party’s ability to use such right or require such performance at any time after that nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
Affiliate Program Participation
One’s Endeavour website make money by taking part in affiliate programs. When you click on a link, we might earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. With affiliate marketing, we embed tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
One’s Endeavour used BlossomThemes Email Newsletter that allows us to add email subscription form on our Website. You may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for recent posts that might interest your and/or advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behaviour will not be passed on to third parties.
Sensitive personal information
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us at [email protected], we will immediately use our best efforts to remove such information from our records promptly.
Children Under 16
We do not sell the personal information of consumers we know less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. We applied all the following ethics:
- No Discrimination
- Do not deny your goods or services.
- Do not charge you different prices or rates for products or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of products or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for products or services or a different level or quality of products or services.
Information presented on One’s Endeavour is intended for information, education and entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be taken seriously as nutritional, health, financial or professional advice. The views expressed on this Website are solely personal opinions only and should not be construed as health, financial or professional advice for your given situation. While all attempts are made to present accurate information, it may not be appropriate for your specific circumstance. We are not health, financial, or professional experts, and you should seek out the experts before making any changes to your well-being or financial decisions.
One’s Endeavour does not hold any liability concerning well-being decisions or financial results based on the use of the information provided here. Furthermore, advertisers, commenters, and linked sites are solely responsible for their views and content – which do not necessarily represent the views of One’s Endeavour.
One’s Endeavour will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. One’s Endeavour will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.